PORTFOLIO #6 : Well written paragraph (Part 1)
1- Parts of a Paragraph
- TOPIC SENTENCE:
- Interesting topic.
- Give your opinion about the topic.
- Don't make it overly detailed.
- The "heart" of your paragraph.
- All the supporting details and supporting arguments for your topic sentence.
- Two ways you can order the details:
- ORDEN OF IMPORTANCE: The part of your argument that is the strongest.
- CHRONOLOGY: The ordering of events.
3. THE CLOSING SENTENCE:
- To remind your audience what you're writing about ( restating your topic sentence)
- To keep your audience thinking.